No way…it can’t be. But it is. *blinks* It’s the end of a quarter. I’ve made it. Someone shout it out to the world. Except for one major week of hell— where I missed posting 2 times– I posted the entire time for Round of Words in 80 Days. *does happy dance* WHOOO HOOOO! This is cause for celebration! Let the party commence.
So– my goal this round was to get 2-3 things written and if possible to get one book accepted by one of my publishers. The other thing was to blog regularly. I had simple targets because to me, I was honestly starting over again in my writing, though I’ve been writing professionally for 10 years this fall. Which means it’s time to see what I have accomplished.
- Finished Pirate Queen’s Rebellion– 80k — will be out in November through Loose Id.
- Finished Big Lights- Shy Sub and submitted it. Will hear back in December.
- Finished Court of Ladies and submitted it. Will hear back in December.
- Working on Christmas story to be submitted to publisher by October 5th.
- Blogged at least twice a week every week. Only exception was the week after I started my new job and everything blew up. That wasn’t pretty.
- Plotted out 3 more stories.
- Helped out a couple of friends with their stories– brainstorming, critting, etc.
- Updated my website and started updating my Amazon pages.
- Increased my promotion from almost nothing to regularly 2-3 times a week.
Wow. I’m looking at this all and realized I’ve done so much more than I thought possible. That’s not even including the new job I started, the training I went through– and basically flipping my awake/sleep schedule. Not bad. Not bad at all. Go me! Go all of us at ROW80! We have really done our best this quarter! Can’t wait to see how we do for the next one!